*Submission period is closed and a winner has been chosen. Congratulations, Keith Ross!
We miss seeing our students and staff, and we bet you do too! We’re asking you to submit your photos of your favorite student, teacher or staff member at any Sequim school – the photo doesn’t have to be from this year, and it doesn’t have to be taken on campus but it does need to be “school related” to qualify. This could mean a student working on a project or winning an award, an athletic event, your favorite teacher during a virtual class, we want to see what is inspiring you to keep on learning during a very challenging year!
Here are the contest guidelines:
- Photos must be school-related.
- Submissions are due by midnight November 8th.
- Electronic submissions only, sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a caption in the email text – don’t forget your name and the names of those pictured unless they prefer to be anonymous.
- By submitting a photo to our contest you agree to allow SEF to use the photo in future publications (online or print).
- Winner will be announced November 13, chosen by committee vote.
- Winning photo will be showcased on our website and Facebook page for the month of December.
And… there’s a prize!
The winning artist will receive a $25 gift certificate to a locally owned Sequim restaurant or coffee shop of their choice. So snap some photos and email us the highest resolution you’ve got.