SEF offers grants to support and encourage events that enhance student learning. The event should emphasize district and building goals and objectives for improvement.
- Focus on improving student achievement.
- Resource materials are reusable.
- High ratio of number of students per dollar invested (across one grade or multiple grades).
- Event would not happen without Foundation funding. Funding collaboration is encouraged.
- Fine Arts (film making, art, drama, music, choir, etc)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- English/Language Arts, Foreign Language
- A final report is required after completion of the event no later than June 1, following the year applied. If a grant report is not submitted, the recipient will not be eligible to submit a new grant application.
- Photographs are respectfully requested.
Include the rest of the criteria from the grant application.
Examples of SEF funded events include
- Film & Arts Festival
- STEAM Powered Saturday
- Family Reading Night